Words and art, holiday word, paper craft site

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 13:16:53 PST

Judy Decker and all

Judy my computer ate your Words and Art message. The one that had Michal's and....
Please resend to me.

Here is a holiday word list to add to.It is from a great paper craft site that has great information and free templates for Altered Books.

Happy Exploring

Sara

Here is a holiday word list.
Happy holidays.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art14390.asp

BellaOnline's Paper Crafts is great site to get templates and
information for altered books techniques.

http://www.bellaonline.com/site/papercrafts

Sara

Holiday ABC List
angels, ancticipation, asleep, adorn, advent, All I Want for
Christmas is..., Angels We Have Heard on High, Away in a Manger

belly, blessing, box, Bethlehem, baby Jesus, Bah Humbug!, baking,
bells, Bethlehem, Blitzen, bows

celebration, children, color, candle, candy cane, cheer, chimney,
candlelight, cards, caroling, chestnuts, choir, church, cocoa, cold,
Comet

delight, December, decorate, delicious, delightful, Dancer, Dasher,
dashing through the snow, December, Deck the Halls, Do You Hear What
I Hear, doll, Donner, dreams

exciting, elves, evergreen, East, eating, eggnog, enjoyment, Epiphany

family, food, friends, fire, faces, fireplace, Feliz Navidad,
festive, frankinsense, Frosty the Snowman

garlands, green, gifts, gratitude, generations, giving, glow, guests,
generoisty, gingerbread, goodwill, greetings, Grinch

hapiness, hearts, holidays, holy, holly, home, halo, hearth,
homemade, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Here We Come a Caroling,
hints, ho ho ho, home for the holidays, hopeful, hugs, humbug

icicles, infant, invitation, ivy, imagination, I Saw Mommy Kissing
Santa Claus, ice skating, It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, It's
Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

joy, jolly, Jesus, Jingle Bells, Joy to the World

keepsakes, kin, kiss, kids, kitchen, kindness, kings, Kris Kringle

laughter, lights, love, Let it Snow, list, Little Drummer Boy

memories, mother, music, magic, mistletoe, Magi, magical moments,
manger, Merry Christmas, Messiah, midnight mass, mittens, myrrh

night, nostalgia, noel, nativity scene, Night Before Christmas, North
Pole, nutcracker

ornaments, old-fashioned, O Christmas Tree, O Come All Ye Faithful, O
Holy Night, O Little Town of Bethelehem, O Tannenbaum, opening gifts,
Over the River and Through the Woods

peace, peace on earth, prayers, photographs, pine cones, poinsettias,
parade, parka, party, peppermint, popcorn to string, Prancer, presents

quiet, quaint, quilts

red, ribbons, reindeer, rejoicing, relatives, remembrance, ribbons,
rocking horse, Rudolph

season, silent night, songs, stars, Santa Claus, sleigh, snow,
snowflake, snowman, Saint Nicholas, Santa Claus is Coming to Town,
Scrooge, Season's Greetings, sheep, shepherds, Silent Night, Silver
Bells, sleigh bells, sleigh ride, sugarplums, star, stockings

traditions, tree, toys, three kings, tinsel, Twelve Days of Christmas

unity, unwrap, unbelievable, unforgettable, unto us a child is born,
unwrapping, Up on the Housetop

voice, velvet, vanilla, village, violin, vigil, visions of
sugarplums, visitors

winter, world, white, We Three Kings, We Wish You a Merry Christmas,
White Christmas, Winter Wonderland, wise men, wishes, wrapping gifts,
wreath

xmas, eXcited, XOX

yule, youngsters, Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus

ZZZZZ, zest, zillions of memories, zipping up to keep warm

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art14390.asp

BellaOnline's Paper Crafts is great site to get templates and
information for altered books techniques.

http://www.bellaonline.com/site/papercrafts

Sara

---