Re: Finger painting

---------

From: Christine Merriam (ktownart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 12:18:16 PST

Hello
A colleague who just went to China brought me some
fantastic folk art fingerpaintings. He said they cost
less than 50 each. He and his daughter watched the
artist make them and he gave me a wonderful detailed
description of how the artist worked. Apparently they
use the side of their pinky finger a lot and grow that
fingernail extra long to use for fine lines.
I found some examples that are similar online
http://www.chinesesource.com/company.cfm?companyid=855

Chris Merriam
Kayenta Intermediate School