Joe Cox's Elements Handout -now in html

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 11:52:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Joe Cox's Word file for the elements is no longer on
Incredible Art Department. I have it on now as html:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/elements.htm

Those of you who want to use it may save to file and
work the spacing so the pages will print out right.

If anyone does a similar handout for the principles of
design, I'll share it on Incredible Art Department.

Joe's file was a popular one. It is linked from my Art
Teacher Files page for now and will be linked from the
File for Sharing index soon.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/yearplan.htm
(not a very pretty page - needs to be revamped).

I just need to decide what all to keep on the site
that is in that Files folder.

Judy

=====
Judith Decker