Re: Presentation software

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 10:12:04 PST

Woody,

Actually, I just did a presentation last month in Seville and used Keynote.
I created a CD for participants and included my presentation on it. I saved
it in various formats including PowerPoint, PDF, and QuickTime - in addition
to the Keynote version of course. PP is more cross-compatible, but you can't
beat Keynote's quality.
Don't know if you're interested, but here is my website address. I have an
extensive site on Mali and then if you delete the rest of the address and
end at my name, you will see many photo travelogues of Mali, Tunisia and
Sicily.
http://homepage.mac.com/melissaenderle/mali/pages/index.html

Regards,
Melissa

On 12/3/03 11:46 PM, "Woody Duncan" <wduncan@kc.rr.com> wrote:

> Melissa,
> Almost everything on a mac is superior to pc's when it comes
> to images. The big drawback to using mac based presentations is
> that pc users can't use them. Unfortunately we live in a pc world
> so I create powerpoints (using Office for the mac) on my mac so
> I can share them with the rest of the world.
> Woody in KC (love my mac)

---