Re: "vertical" and "horizontal"

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 05:31:04 PST

 Re: "It bothers me to see our vocabulary dumbed down so often of late."
Woody in KC

Me too! I have a sketchbook assignment where I ask students to "partially
delineate" a image. They are always confused, but I want them to make the
effort to understand and learn.

On the flip side, it is fun to tease someone for being indolent, negligent
or a "reprobate." Sometimes I think they are flattered by the appellation.

Stay the course!!!
Christa

---