Re: cinnamon dough question. Help!

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 04:47:05 PST

I use a mixture of applesauce and cinnamon. It is not necessary to put in
the Elmer's, however is you are worried about them breaking apart you can.
The kneading takes a great deal of time to get smooth. I have the children
cut out with heart cutter's (can be Swedish ornament at Christmas or
valentine) tie for hanging with a red ribbon. I have had them last as long
as three years. No bugs. a light sanding revives scent. Linda in Ok