Question off topic

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 19:00:17 PST

I need some info...no one here can help me...

Is there anyone who can knows anything about AOL Messenger and MSN Messenger?

 Are the two compatible? I have MSN Messenger and my sister has AOL Messenger. I can't add her to mine and she can't add me to hers? Can anyone answer this? How do we add each other to our list?

Carolyn

---