Re: Presentation software / Web Pages

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 18:18:59 PST

"Puhl, Kristen K" wrote:

> How do you go about getting a web page? Is it through school, or personal use?

Anyone with a computer can create a web page.
Rather than write my own html or use software,
I use the free Composer that comes with any
version of Netscape. But then the web pages are
only on your computer.

You could check with your school district for server
space to publish or most ISP's provide some space
for their customers. I prefer to pay for server space
with a reputable company. My web site is on:
        http://www.verio.com

                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons