Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: on teaching painting(backpacks)

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 17:14:56 PST

Ummm, when I was in high school backpacks hadn't been invented yet! *LOL* We
carried our books in our hands. :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

> When I was in HS people thought you were a nerd if you carried around a
backpack full of books. Most people would leave their backpacks (if they
even had one!) in their locker and carry the bare minimum: notebook, pencil
and whatever they needed for the class they were going to. It wasn't a rule,
just a student implemented trend. Times change. -Ellen