Re: Presentation software

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 14:46:59 PST

Melissa,
        Almost everything on a mac is superior to pc's when it comes
to images. The big drawback to using mac based presentations is
that pc users can't use them. Unfortunately we live in a pc world
so I create powerpoints (using Office for the mac) on my mac so
I can share them with the rest of the world.
                                        Woody in KC (love my mac)

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: