CLAY Animation

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 14:34:19 PST

Re: on teaching paintingI haven't been teaching clay animation; therefore, I have recently been deleting all of the messages related to this subject matter....now TODAY, I find that clay animation and digital movies will be a part of my classes for next semester.

If anyone still has these messages on their computer, please forward them to me.

What we plan to do...is to have 3 to 4 students work in a group...come up with a story idea and write it out...then do a story board...then all work together to create a 10 minute video using clay animation.

Thanks for any suggestions or hints...

---