Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Animal Symbolism

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 13:39:13 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have cleaned up the Animal Symbolism file I posted
the other day. I have my machine back and found it was
actually a list I compiled two years ago...I have
credited Vivian and me both for compiling it. I have
no clue where the lists came from. I make no claim of
being the author.

Feel free to use it with your students (there are
duplicate listings for many animals). It is linked
from my Animals Symbolism links page:

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department