Animal Symbolism

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 13:39:13 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have cleaned up the Animal Symbolism file I posted
the other day. I have my machine back and found it was
actually a list I compiled two years ago...I have
credited Vivian and me both for compiling it. I have
no clue where the lists came from. I make no claim of
being the author.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/animals.htm

Feel free to use it with your students (there are
duplicate listings for many animals). It is linked
from my Animals Symbolism links page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/animals.htm

Judith

=====