Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 12:56:28 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:55:16 -0600
From: "Dawn Stockton" <e017007@nisd.net>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:55:16 -0600
From: "Dawn Stockton" <e017007@nisd.net>
To: <leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.pub.getty.edu>
Subject: Re:%20glass%20in%20the%20kiln?
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2715.400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=2>so that was my question...I too wanted to make these glass
trays and want to know what the temp needs to be, for how long, place the
bottles on small stilts?&nbsp; How do you do that.&nbsp; Did you get a response
and might you share the information please?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Dawn</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
--=__NextPart_0__=--