Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Presentation software

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 11:52:11 PST

Actually, Mac users have an excellent alternative to PowerPoint - Keynote. I
find Keynote's handling of images and text superior to that of PowerPoint.
Images and text seem crisper than with PP and you can enhance these through
drop shadows and transparency. I purchased a copy along with iDVD2, etc.
through Apple's deal for educators.

The one big limitation I have found in this relatively new program is that
you can't create automatic hyperlinks. I'm sure this will be fixed in future