Presentation software

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 11:52:11 PST

Actually, Mac users have an excellent alternative to PowerPoint - Keynote. I
find Keynote's handling of images and text superior to that of PowerPoint.
Images and text seem crisper than with PP and you can enhance these through
drop shadows and transparency. I purchased a copy along with iDVD2, etc.
through Apple's deal for educators.

The one big limitation I have found in this relatively new program is that
you can't create automatic hyperlinks. I'm sure this will be fixed in future
versions.

Melissa

On 12/3/03 2:19 PM, "lindwood@webtv.net" <lindwood@webtv.net> wrote:

> In my opinion, you just can't beat PPT for that IF you
> have good images.

---