Re: on teaching painting(backpacks)

---------

emb15_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 09:08:55 PST

When I was in HS people thought you were a nerd if you carried around a backpack full of books. Most people would leave their backpacks (if they even had one!) in their locker and carry the bare minimum: notebook, pencil and whatever they needed for the class they were going to. It wasn't a rule, just a student implemented trend. Times change. -Ellen