Re: Fingerpainting

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 07:57:46 PST

my middleschoolers too. now that I've been here awhile they don't ask so
much.

I just wish elementary teachers would stop folding paper in "hamburber" or
"hotdog" and at some point teach the words horizontal and vertical. The
students I get very often have NO IDEA what I mean when I say "horizontal" -
"Oh! She means hotdog!"

> Now this is coming from a high school teacher......One of the things

---