RE: Fingerpainting

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 07:49:06 PST

One year, we fingerpainted paper & dragged combs and other things through the
wet paint to make textures. Then, the finished pages were cut into smaller
pieces of paper & shared to create Eric Carle collages. I think each student
made 2 large pieces during a classtime. I squirted (or scooped) the paint
right on to the paper and away they went!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

 I'd love to hear other ideas
>for using the resulting paper from fingerpainting, and I need to hear about
>how you do classroom management with fingerpaint.
>Thanks!
>Deborah

---