Re: Clay animation

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 06:08:47 PST

Yes, I was replying to yours, the list was down so long I figured you might
miss the message altogether! I am really envious of your setup, I have one
camera and so far haven't found a computer in our school I can borrow that
can easily handle the digital photos alone. There is one sony mavica but it
is in continual use, so I'm uploading the photos on my home computer at
night and burning onto CD's. I am very very happy with the software I am
using, in the little bits we've been able to use it. It is called
stopmotionpro and on their website www.stopmotionpro.com you can download
sample software (with a red line through it) to try it out. The kids can use
it their first try and it has onionskinning and sound sync options. An
educational license was $98, and their customer support via email is very
personal and quick and helpful, just account for the different in time zones
as they are in Austraila.

---