Re: Software for clay animation

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 19:02:58 PST

If you have a digital camcorder find a MAC and use Imovie it's so
easy

Patty
p.s. I've decided that Power Point (in general) is evil
it's reducing everything to outlines, phrases, and incomplete sentences and
I'm so sick of presentations with effects and if I go to one more
workshop where somebody reads exactly what is on the PP slide instead of
enhancing the catch phrase ..... I think I'll ........

---