RE: Clay animation

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 16:51:31 PST

Betty, Are you replying to my clay animation post last week? I've been so busy, I've deleted the last two weeks just scanning through a couple posts here and there. I put my class into groups of 3 or 4 people and each group has a digital camera, a tripod, and we have a lab to work in. Since there are 5 groups, In the past I have scheduled the groups on one computer too. I borrow sony mavica cameras from other teachers. We used tech4learning software called photospin the 1st year. I liked it ok, but it had some problems then last year we bought the update, it did not have onion skin layers to line up the pictures if the camera moved on them, so I did not like it as well. One group tried PowerPoint and timed the photos coming in. I have not found something I really like for the software, but then I have not played around lately to find something. We are currently doing the claymation too and will finish at Christmas.
Bergie