RE: carmen silva

---------

From: Payne, Debbie (dpayne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 13:09:13 PST

Thanks Woody for the lead. I found this sight but the work represented here is so different from what I say that I was convinced it wasn't the same artist. It is. The piece I saw was a still life of common objects done in black and white, not a figurative piece. I do appreciate your lead and maybe I'll be able to track her work down at the museums that have shown her work. thanks again woody.