Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

gift idea

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 08:22:06 PST

Tis the season - thought I would pass it on - I ordered a bunch of these
keyrings for friends that teach - combines my love of beads with a good
cause - a gift that gives more than once -

Our Mission
BEADS (beads for education, advancement, development and success ) mission is
to enhance the status of women in the community and to promote environmental
awareness with a goal of preserving natural resources. BEADS programs
provide school scholarships for African girls, promote business development
for African women and support conservation through education.