Need firing help ASAP

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 10:13:21 PST

I have students who have had to fire large flat plates/tiles that do not
fit on one shelf in my kiln. If it strattles over a gap between the two
half-shelves, it tends to warp or crack. Do I need full shelves (don't
have) or can I push the two halves together tightly and make it work?
Other ideas?
Respond quickly if you can. I want to fire this PM.
Christa

---