Re: Clay animation

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 09:38:36 PST

Your students animations look great. Many, many congratulations. I know how
much work this is -we are finishing ours up right now. This was my first
attempt at this project, and I only have 15 more days with these students.
The biggest problems I have had involve having hardware that can handle the
load of digital photos.

May I ask how many cameras you had to go around? I have one, and one memory
card, one computer, with no burner, that can handle one animation without
filling up the C drive. My tech ed guy is trying to hook up an attachment
that will let me save to VHS which will help tremendously. trial and error.

I very much want to be able to have some of our animations on our school
website. Again, congrats!

---