Christmas-More Holiday Links

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 06:45:03 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am doing a bit of surfing now.....

Christmas decorations - made with cookie cutters,
bread, glue and glitter:
http://www.atozteacherstuff.com/lessons/christmas_decorations.shtml
Hmmmm...wonder if brown bread would make
gingerbread-looking men? Use some squeeze puffy paint
for icing?

LOTS more ideas at A to Z Teachers Stuff:
http://www.atozteacherstuff.com/themes/winterholidays.shtml

And ideas for Thanksgiving (next year):
http://www.atozteacherstuff.com/themes/thanks.shtml

Glance in the left table and see what all A to Z has
to offer - Here is Character Education (Sal - if you
are reading):
http://www.atozteacherstuff.com/themes/charactereducation.shtml

Grab a cup of coffee - Lots of Links:
http://webtech.kennesaw.edu/jcheek3/holidays.htm
Origami fans might like this- Origami Stars:
http://www.planetpals.com/ppcraft2.html
Elementary - see December Themes:
http://www.stemnet.nf.ca/CITE/themes.html

Education World Lesson Plans:
http://www.educationworld.com/holidays/archives/december.shtml

Teacher Vision has gone to a subscription service -
not all online (I won't be linking this):
http://www.teachervision.fen.com/lesson-plans/lesson-6609.html

Elementary -Links from About.com:
http://k6educators.about.com/library/bldecember.htm
Check links before using with kids - has pop-ups -
some links broken (I won't be linking this).

This is all the surfing I intend to do...post anything
you come up with.

Cheers!

Judith

=====