Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Christmas-More Holiday Links

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 06:45:03 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am doing a bit of surfing now.....

Christmas decorations - made with cookie cutters,
bread, glue and glitter:
Hmmmm...wonder if brown bread would make
gingerbread-looking men? Use some squeeze puffy paint
for icing?

LOTS more ideas at A to Z Teachers Stuff:

And ideas for Thanksgiving (next year):

Glance in the left table and see what all A to Z has
to offer - Here is Character Education (Sal - if you
are reading):

Grab a cup of coffee - Lots of Links:
Origami fans might like this- Origami Stars:
Elementary - see December Themes:

Education World Lesson Plans:

Teacher Vision has gone to a subscription service -
not all online (I won't be linking this):

Elementary -Links from
Check links before using with kids - has pop-ups -
some links broken (I won't be linking this).

This is all the surfing I intend to anything
you come up with.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department