Re: Back from Japan/You can go, too!

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 05:15:15 PST

I second everything Susan has to say here. I went last October and it is
like falling into a pot of jam! The trip is really deluxe -- I would
estimate they spent $10,000 to $15,000 on each of us (do you agree Jeryl
and Susan?). I know sooo much about Japan,and it has been a pleasure
teaching about my experiences.It was claerly a once-in-a-lifetime A+++
experience. I urge you all to apply.

FYI: You do a "follow-on" plan and for $400 of your money, you can earn 10
hours of credit from Seattle Pacific University for your efforts. In
taking the trip, you promise to do the follow-up report anyway, so the
credit is for no extra work.
Christa

---