Re: Greeting card "workshop"

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 05:23:08 PST

Last year my students just finished printmaking, and as I was removing the
tagboard that protected the tabletop, I had an inspiration. I realized if
we cut up this beautiful ink-spattered paper and printed a stylized
Christmas design over it (in black) we'd have some great cards. The
students made them and we sold them as a fund-raiser. We called them
"Counter culture" cards.
Christa

---