School Art Exhibition

---------

From: J+G Grant (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 22:57:21 PST

It is the day after the yearly art exhibition and I really need a bath, a strong drink and a massage (probably only get one of those) but I DID IT! Three hundred and eighty children each had a piece up (grade six students had more as they were graduating) and many, many parents coming up saying to me (and the principal and other teachers) that it was the best show they had been to in their history at the school. It was in the library and the hall and everyone commented that they had never seen so many different techniques, materials, etc. (It sort of makes me think - What did they have before?). So I have done that and the school production and all I want to do is crawl into a warm hole and go to sleep but still another seven days to the end of school for the year for us. Bi the bi, any of the teachers who have contacted me about a possible art exchange, let's talk some more over the January period - I am starting to feel a bit excited about the prospect.

Gina
Melbourne

---