Re: radial design

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 21:58:51 PST

hi jeff,
just did such a lesson with freshmen and used sources including kaliedescopes, rose windows and mandalas. if you want, email me at school where it all is stored and i'll see if i can send you the links i used plus a powerpoint of different ideas from nature made into kaleidescope images. my kids are using warm colors on the circle with colored pencils and cool colors on the borders with watercolors (had them choose at least one watercolor texture idea) if i could get my stupid digital camera to work i could send you some examples. but it is dead in the water.
anyway my school email is:
nkizis@wfisd.net
have a good rest of the week.
nancy in north texas