Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Susan????

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 18:51:12 PST

Didn't Susan go to Japan as well??
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeryl Hollingsworth" <>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 3:33 PM
Subject: Susan????

Sorry to send a personal message through the digest but I just returned from
Japan where I spent 3 wonderful weeks as a guest of the Japanese gov't. I
found out about the program through this list, so thanks to whoever gave us
the information. My problem now, while I was gone my computer's modem went
out and I can't send or receive mail at home. I need my good friend Susan
from Long Island to e-mail me at school. Thanks! Jeryl in SC