Re: Greeting card "workshop"

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 17:29:23 PST

I found a cool, easy, and inexpensive way to make puffy white paint for
snow. Mix together equal parts of shaving cream and white glue. It is a
frosting consistency that can be painted on paper to create a snow scene.
It dries puffy, hard, and white. I sprinkled on clear glitter while it was
still wet, and it looks almost like real snow. Pretty! I'm not sure how
permanent it is, but it looks nice for the short term.

Leah