Computer art classes

---------

From: Joy Gamble (alegria_g_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 16:09:02 PST

Hello All!

      I am currently teaching a Digital Photography class at the high school
level. The students learn about photography with the digital camera and how
to manipulate the photos that they take. Next year we are thinking of
dividing this class into just a Photoshop class where they just manipulate
and that would then be a prerequisite to the Digital Photography class where
they would learn how to take pictures and expand on the manipulation part.
My question is: Do any of you teach any other classes with computers? Is
there anyone that teaches graphic design? Adobe Illustrator? I would like
to expand the classes offered in regards to art on the computer. Thanks for
your help!

Joy Gamble