Susan????

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (JHolling_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 13:33:49 PST

Sorry to send a personal message through the digest but I just returned from Japan where I spent 3 wonderful weeks as a guest of the Japanese gov't. I found out about the program through this list, so thanks to whoever gave us the information. My problem now, while I was gone my computer's modem went out and I can't send or receive mail at home. I need my good friend Susan from Long Island to e-mail me at school. Thanks! Jeryl in SC

---