Greeting card "workshop"

---------

From: Jenna Freck (jennarations_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 11:14:25 PST

Hi everyone,

I'm preparing to do an activity with a kindergarten class (20 kids) and a
fourth grade class (32 kids), first talking about greeting cards as an art
form and having the kids make their own in class. Does anyone have any
suggestions or ideas on a process, (I'm thinking of doing the shaving cream
marbling as one) that is interesting and age appropriate, or has worked for
you in the past? We'll be focusing on the various holiday themes. Thanks
for all of your help!!

Jenna in Alameda

P.s. Thanks so much for all of the input about the Crayola wet-set clay!!
The pinch pots turned out great, it was a good project for that medium, and
a great way to use up the rest of my supply...on to better clays now!

---