friendly loom weavings

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 10:10:26 PST

After moving in to a new art room/school i found in the back closet a
friendly loom (one of those big guys) in the back of a closet unopened.
I have several girls in the fourth grade who are ambitious and i'm going
to let them "go to town" during their free time and after school and
such. what i need, though, is information on weaving types because all
i know is the "over under" and maybe even some creative ideas on various
materials to use in the weaving...like beads and other stuff besides
yarn...
so anyone got any ideas of info?
aaron

---