Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

friendly loom weavings

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 10:10:26 PST

After moving in to a new art room/school i found in the back closet a
friendly loom (one of those big guys) in the back of a closet unopened.
I have several girls in the fourth grade who are ambitious and i'm going
to let them "go to town" during their free time and after school and
such. what i need, though, is information on weaving types because all
i know is the "over under" and maybe even some creative ideas on various
materials to use in the beads and other stuff besides
so anyone got any ideas of info?