Re: drying clay projects in the kiln

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 08:26:13 PST

I have a paragon with the same features, yet how do you engage the
fan...my instructions were lost when it was assembled. I have been
waiting for the new instructions to arrive to no avail.

Ricardo

>>> bcriverspirit@yahoo.com 12/09/02 11:10PM >>>
--- Jeannie Sandoval <jensando@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a great new kiln that has a few great
features-it has a ramp/hold mode and I set the ramp
hold mode for 4 hours when I have leather hard pieces
and then proceeds with regular firing. It also has a
fan in it so I don't have to mess with the peep holes
or propping the lid anymore. With my old kiln, I
opened all peep holes, propped the lid open and turned
the first switch on for a day and night andthen fired
it off in the morning.Worked well too but I love this
new kiln.

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu