Re: Suggestions for pre-school books

---------

From: Holly Kingman (baaaramu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 07:55:42 PST

Here are some favorite titles for 3-5 age group:
Bark, George
Olivia
Mouse Mess
Leo Lionni Books, Eric Carle
Giggle Giggle Quack
Joseph Had an Overcoat (Tabuck is author)
Duck in a Truck
I have lots more ideas too. I am the Librarian and the Art teacher at a small school!

 Ann Heineman <aiheineman@prodigy.net> wrote:Hello Folks,
One of my new volunteer jobs as a retiree is to read once a week to
children at a local Head Start school near my home. The children are from 3
to 5 years old. Our local PBS station (WOSU) provides me with some books to
read, but I can also use library and my home books as well. What I would
like are some suggestions for favorite books you know about and use for this
age group. Thank you from...

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbu
Art Teacher, K-5, retired