Suggestions for pre-school books

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 06:57:04 PST

Hello Folks,
    One of my new volunteer jobs as a retiree is to read once a week to
children at a local Head Start school near my home. The children are from 3
to 5 years old. Our local PBS station (WOSU) provides me with some books to
read, but I can also use library and my home books as well. What I would
like are some suggestions for favorite books you know about and use for this
age group. Thank you from...

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbu
                Art Teacher, K-5, retired

---