Re: my first snow day

---------

From: Carolyn Keigley (carolyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 21:03:31 PST

I love our snow days! We usually have 2 or more each year. When El Nino is
hitting us we get more! Each time I have a snow day my dilemma is, should I
stay in by the warm fire and create art or do I go skiing? Usually skiing
wins in the morning, as interstate 80 is closed on those days and there are
no tourists in town - the slopes are quiet, beautiful, and inspiring - thus
I return home in the afternoon to my drawing table.
At 01:25 AM 12/6/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Carolyn in Tahoe
>We haven't had a snow day in 4 years, and I missed the last one because I
>had the flu.
>Susan in OR ---

---