Re: Framing a watercolor painting

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 18:09:31 PST

Frame it under glass or plexi in a frame (perhaps 22 x 28).
Center the painting on a sheet of ph neutral foam core for
a backing the same size as the frame. But, first elevate it
off the backing with a sheet of foam core slightly smaller
than the painting so the painting is pressed against the glass.
That way the painting seems to float above the backing.
                                                Woody in KC
I show one of my paintings floated in this manner at
the bottom of the following page.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15