Re: Stinko'thology....

---------

From: Jayne Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 17:35:09 PST

Let's not generalize students by their grade levels. I'm of the philosophy
that most (not all) will act as we expect them to act. I expect lot of mine
and the majority are living up to my expectations.
Keep the faith,
Jayne
P.S. I have a junior at my home (a student at another school)and she doesn't
whine either.