Re: good tempera brushes

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 15:50:49 PST

Eileen, If you go to page 92 on the top left hand corner, you will see the White Bristle Brush School Pack of 144 brushes. It has flats and rounds in assorted sizes. It is a good buy. On the bottom right hand side of page 91 is another assortment of 64 Bristle Brushes that is a little higher in quality. If you need something higher in quality than that, I would consider any of the sets on page 85. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have questions.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com