Re: nonwestern landscapes used

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 11:54:36 PST

hi beth,
i know its been a while but i finally found this. its a phenomenal resource - craig roland sent it to me.
wendyBack a couple months ago when we were searching for nonwestern landscapes for
someone, I was intrigued. What did anyone do with the research? I was
thinking of doing Chinese landscape painting with my HS students, but
wondered how someone else might have applied the sources...
Beth