re: drawing papers

---------

From: Ruth Campbell (rcampbell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 08:04:51 PST

re: drawing papers

Thanks to all for your input on drawing papers.
I will definitely try Molly Hawkins.

Because I use so much drawing paper, it's a big part
of my budget, so I am bothered that the weight doesn't
seem the same as a few years ago.
I save many of my project demonstration samples,
so a comparison is easily made-

I wasn't clear that when I said "painting"
which may have inferred acrylics, I meant watercolor
or ink washes, light use-. Sounds like several of you
are as frustrated--I'll share what I learn.
Thanks-