Re: to Robin re: Sandy B

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 06:36:03 PST

Hi Robin,
   Sandy is probably in school now, so I will tell you we both live in the
Columbus, Ohio area and we get together several times a year for visits. She
is a wonderful teacher and friend!

               Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
               Art teacher, K-5, retired

Hi Sandy, I was just wondering if you are in the Chicago area. I am
supposed to get in touch with a Sandy Bacon to do some mural painting. Robin