Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: writing & art

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 05:42:46 PST

You may need to have the students write in your classroom first. Then
you can share the results with the classroom teachersand see if they are
interested in collaborating.

>>> 12/07/02 10:34PM >>>
Can we start a thread on the connection between art & writing? I find
constantly asking teachers to provide written work so we can
collaborate. Some of our classroom teachers are not as enthusiastic as I
am about this idea. Perhaps I am not getting my point across. Can
anyone help? Has anyone been in the same situation?
Bluestruth ---