Re: writing & art

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 05:42:46 PST

You may need to have the students write in your classroom first. Then
you can share the results with the classroom teachersand see if they are
interested in collaborating.

Nancy

>>> BluesTruth@aol.com 12/07/02 10:34PM >>>
Can we start a thread on the connection between art & writing? I find
myself
constantly asking teachers to provide written work so we can
collaborate. Some of our classroom teachers are not as enthusiastic as I
am about this idea. Perhaps I am not getting my point across. Can
anyone help? Has anyone been in the same situation?
Thanks!
Bluestruth ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---