Re: using student examples

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 20:36:24 PST

Way to go, Ken!!!! Let me know when I can buy a copy...
Carolyn Roberts

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

p.s. I just finished my book with slides tonight and I am feeling very happy. It was a lot of work and it will go to the publisher Tuesday. My friend Bob Capitolo and myself wrote a book about 7 drawing techniques and it is a progressive drawing course that starts with composition and a history of materials and then seven drawing skills and techniques. The skills involved are graphite, crosshatching, ink drawing, weave drawing with graphite, gessoed textured drawing, scratch board and charcoal on toned paper for portraits. It was supposed to be written for the general public but since Bob and I have been teaching for 32 years plus, it is like a lesson plan. I think it will be purchased by teachers for the most part. I'm glad it is over. Our next one is due in April. ---

---