Re: using student examples

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 13:49:13 PST

"Sooooooooo...because of all this, I can't understand why someone would say
they never use former student artwork as examples."

I completely agree with you Bunki but I've heard it argued that one should
only draw a tree by looking at a real tree and that one shouldn't draw
ANYTHING unless they have the actual thing in front of them. I don't agree
with this. I believe it's ok to use photographs and art work as references
as long as you don't try to make an exact copy.
Sky

---