Re: writing & art

---------

From: Patty Phillips (plphillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 09:03:10 PST

Look up writing to learn on google and see you comes up. We are working on a writing across the curriculum initiative at the high school where I teach and have been looking at sites from the university of Colorado and other places (sorry, I don't have that info handy right now. Will post it when I do.)