Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: artsednet digest: December 06, 2002

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 21:39:04 PST

on 12/7/02 2:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at

> Subject: vintage science fiction art
> From: wendy free <>
> Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 05:21:42 -0800 (PST)
> hi!
> i'm looking for names of artists who did old time sci fi illustrations -
> robots and rockets and stuff. any info. or websites would be GREATLY
> appreciated!
> wendy

I wrote an article on sci fi / fantasy and art for that
might have some information or links to information that you can use. Here
is the article's site address:

I also just had my latest article posted on the site discussing the work of
Texas born granite sculptor, Jesús Bautista Moroles. The address for that
article is: